1) Where is the work carried out?
All work is carried out in your home or premises where the appliance is located.
2) Do you charge by the hour?
No hourly rates – No surprise VAT additions – all call out and labour prices quoted are final.
3) Do you repair gas appliances?
No, we only repair electrical appliances at present.
4) Do you charge extra to attend on an evening or weekend?
No, we do not offer early morning, evening or weekend appointments.
5) How far in advance do I have to book an engineer?
We can normally get an engineer by the next working day, unless it is a busy time of the year .
6) How and when do I pay?
Payment is on completion of either a diagnosis, installation, service or a full repair. We do not offer payment on account. We accept cash, cheques or BACS payments.
7) Can the engineer phone me 30 minutes before he arrives?
Sure just tell us at the time of the booking, and we can ensure that our engineer calls you when he’s 30 minutes away.
8) Do you offer any warranties?
Yes, we offer a six month warranty on all labour and parts.
9) What areas do you cover?
We cover Nottingham postcodes NG1, NG2, NG3, NG4, NG5, NG6, NG7, NG8 and NG9
10) What are your opening hours?
We are open Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm.
11) What if I’m not home when the engineer arrives?
The engineer will do his best to contact you on the number you have provided us with, and can wait up to 15 minutes for your arrival. Should you fail to get to the property within this time, there will be a call out charge applied to you.
12) Which sector are your clients from?
Our client base is from a variety of sectors including; education, finance, real estate and lettings, family homes, retail, agriculture, catering, residential and care homes.